As you go on exploring Google Plus, you will find its unique hidden features that will make it your favorite social networking website.
It’s a common habit among us to have a backup of almost everything ranging from our mobile contacts to crucial office data. But did you ever think of having a backup of your social networking profiles?
If yes, then you have a way now. You wish and Google fulfills it
To create a backup of the data of your Google+ profile, you need to follow few simple steps:
1. There is a small grey gear at the top right of your Google+ profile page. Just click on it.
2. On the drop down list, click on the first option-Google+ settings.
3. As you click on settings, a window new page opens with six tabs on the left hand side.
4. Click on the fifth tab ‘Data Liberation’.
5. A new window will open with different downloading options for you.
You can either download your whole data by clicking on download your data’ tab or you can choose any tab under ‘Download data’ from a specific service.
You have five specific options for downloading:
1. Picasa web albums(.zip file)
2. Profile data(.json file)
3. Stream data(.zip file)
4. Buzz data(.zip file)
5. Circles and contacts(.zip file)
As you click on download your data tab, you will be asked to sign in to your Gmail account .When you are done, again a window opens with some ‘takeout’ options.
You will see three tabs on top of page-All of your data, Choose services and downloads.Under All your data, you can create an archive for your-+1s, buzz, circles and contacts, Picasa web albums, stream and profile at one go. Else you can choose any one of these from ‘choose services’. Under downloads you can see what you have downloaded.
Incoming search terms:
- google plus data liberation
- data liberation google plus