Credit: Mike Smuts
Google+ Premium Features is now available for preview for Businesses, Education, and Government. The premium features preview will remain free till the end of 2013. So, here is a quick tutorial on how to activate the same in your Google Apps account.
1) Login to your Google Apps administrator account using your primary domain name.
2) Click on “Settings” tab on the top navigation bar.
3) In the left menu, select “Google+” option.
4) On the “General” tab inside it, click “Preview premium features”.
5) To customize and set up the premium features, select the “Org Settings” tab.
Once you set up the “Org Settings” as per your need, you can use the Google+ features for business such as restricted posts and hangouts within your organization.
However, if you decide to discontinue Google+ Premium features in the future, you can click on the “Stop Preview” option inside the “General” Settings step in step 4) above.
Incoming search terms:
- how to activate google