Google Plus is expanding at a phenomenal pace and is becoming popular especially amongst creative minds due to its awesome features. So, it was quite natural that a lot of tech giants including social media giants have joined the network and started using it actively. So, here is our first list of authenticated Google Plus users in which we are listing the Top 5 Social Media giants on Google Plus.
1. Sergey Brin: The first two giants in our list are the co-founders and co-owners of Google. Sergey Brin and Larry Page started Google while they were studying PhD in Standford University. What started as a research project in a dorm room and then a cramped garage has now become the largest internet company in the world. Brin is quite active on Google Plus and posts a lot of updates every few days. Brin is also known as a guy who likes adventures and so it is not surprising that he posts a lot of travel related photographs in his Google Plus updates. 164,126 Google+ users have him in their circles as of now.
2. Larry Page: Larry Page is the co-founder and co-owner of Google and the Chief Executive Officer of Google. Sergey Brin and Larry Page are also popularly known as the “Google Guys” and both the young billionaires were ranked 24th richest in the world by Forbes this year. However, unlike Brin, Larry is not that active on Google Plus and he has publicly posted only twice in the last month. 239,349 Google Plus users have him in their circles as of now.
3. Tom Anderson: The co-founder and former President of the popular social network Myspace has joined Google Plus and is quite active in the new social network. Myspace was once the most popular social network in the world but had lost a lot of users in the last few years after the emergence of Facebook. After a series of employee layoffs in the last few years, Myspace was finally sold off to Specific Media for US$35 million on June 29, 2011. So, as Tom Anderson makes it clear in his profile, he is “enjoying being retired”. If you had a Myspace account in the past, you would also remember him as the default friend in your Myspace account. He might not have the 11.8 million friends that he had on Myspace but he has already got 91,788 Google Plus users who have added him to their circles and it is increasing quite fast. Tom is very active on Google Plus and posts a lot of updates every day. He seems to be enjoying the Gifs feature of Google Plus and shares interesting Gifs nearly every single day.
4. Pete Cashmore: Pete Cashmore, the founder and CEO of Mashable is another prominent Social Media giant on Google Plus. Mashable is one of the world’s most influential Social Media and Internet news blogs and Pete himself has got a massive following worldwide. His twitter account has more than 2.4 million followers and he was also ranked as one of the Top 25 Web Celebrities by Forbes. Pete is very active on Google Plus and posts interesting news and information from his blog and other sources around the web. 134,912 Google Plus users have added him to their circles and he seems to be growing popular quite rapidly on Google+ too.
5. Mark Zuckerberg: The Facebook owner is the most followed user on Google Plus and 412,408 Google+ users have added him to their circles. Mark has also clarified that it is his authentic profile. However, he has never posted any updates in his Google Plus account. Perhaps you might not see him using his Google Plus account anytime soon as the business rivalry between the two social networking giants seems to be only growing more and more intense with time.
Hope you like the list above and be sure to check out their profiles and follow them. You can also my profile here. I am not a web giant but at least you can expect a good dose of interesting Google Plus Gifs and other animated Gifs every day from me.
Incoming search terms:
- Sergey Brin and Larry Page
- larry page sergey brin
- larry page e sergey brin
- larry page and sergey brin google
- picture of sergey brin larry page google
- google founders larry page and sergey brin