GooglePlusTutorials.net is one of the first Google+ websites on the web which was created by +Waziuz Zaman to help out other Google+ users. The website is one of the leading Google+ Tutorials websites and is currently ranked no.4 on Google, no.1 on Yahoo and no.1 on Bing for “Google Plus Tutorials”. We are looking for writers who can write quality and unique tutorials related to Google+ with relevant screenshots and detailed instructions. In addition to Google+ Tutorials, we also accept quality Google+ news articles, top 3|5|10 lists related to Google+ services or any other unique articles related to Google+.
What will you get in return?
First and foremost, you will gain mental satisfaction by writing quality articles and tutorials as it will help out other Google+ users who visit our website for tips and tutorials related to the awesome social network. Secondly, you will receive quality natural backlinks to your website and/or social media profiles. We have an author bio box where you can include a short bio including a maximum of 2 backlinks to your websites and 2 other links to your social media profiles.
Rules and Guidelines for writing
1. Content of the post must be original and should not be published anywhere else on the internet. The article cannot be republished on any other website including your own blog/website before or after it is published on GooglePlusTutorials. However, we understand that tutorials or news articles related to a service like Google+ can often be on similar topics due to the nature of tutorials and news. So, we are fine with that till the time you write your own unique tutorials (with your own content and possibly additional information not provided anywhere else on the web) on similar topic with your own screenshots and images. However, we always prefer completely original ideas and so, original ideas would have better chance of approval. NOTE: Even if you write on similar tutorials and topics, you are not allowed to copy content directly from any other website and your content must always be unique. Plagiarism will not be accepted at any cost and we run plagiarism checker to verify the same.
2. We do not accept grammatically incorrect or unprofessional articles. Please try to keep your articles as unbiased as possible especially in service reviews, recommended lists etc. Any attack or irresponsible comment towards any individual or organization would not be accepted. Pointing out flaws is absolutely fine but hateful, attacking or irresponsible comments on any individual, organization or service is not acceptable. This applies to all individuals, organizations and services including but not limited to Google and Microsoft and their various services.
3. This website is intended to provide genuine help for Google+ users and so, the quality of information in the articles must be quite high as well as relevant. So, we might need to reject articles at times due to the requirements. However, if you write “unique” relevant tutorials/articles in proper English and with proper images or videos included then you would probably never need to worry about the same.
4. We reserve the right to modify the articles if needed to suit the website. These modifications are mainly done in order to improve the quality of the articles, to include additional images or for modifying content to suit the website. We might also modify the author box to suit the website though we will probably keep your links intact unless they are linking to malicious sites, adult sites, redirected domains, affiliate links etc.
5. Tutorials must be backed up with proper images, screenshots and/or videos. Please check AwesomeScreenshot.com, Fireshot and ScreenGrab and install the browser extension relevant to your web browser for capturing screenshots. We recommend the first two extensions as they allow you to modify the image to include arrows, text, crop image, highlight etc. which is very helpful while creating tutorials.
6. You can use anchor texts of your choice in your author box but the backlinks cannot point to malicious websites, adult sites, redirected domains, affiliate links etc. The content of your articles cannot link to any such websites too. If you have any doubts, then please contact us about the same before writing.
7. If you are not using your own screenshots, then please use either a royalty free or creative commons image (with proper credit) if possible. A good place to find creative commons images is to use the Flickr image search with creative commons filtering.
8. You should not write articles around topics to justify a link to your blog and you should not actively encourage visitors to visit your blog.
9. Articles must be informative and not just filler content. We do not accept extremely short articles and they must at least be 300+ words. However, quality tutorials with detailed images and screenshots might be accepted with lesser content and would be judged on case by case basis.
10. Please provide actual facts with relevant credit links from authority websites in your articles. While quoting any person or source, please provide the link to the original source in the relevant section of the article.
Ready to get started?
1. Please register for your account here and then contact us if possible with your background information and a link to your blog/website or any article you have written previously. After activating your profile, please login and edit your profile to make it suitable for the author box. For your author image, please register and upload your image at gravatar.com. If you already use gravatar with that email address then your gravatar image would be displayed on the author box.
2. You will be assigned the role of a “Contributor”.
3. You can write a tutorial/post and submit it for moderation. We will approve them manually. At the start, you won’t be able to upload images as a security measure. So, please upload them to tinpypic, imageshack or photobucket instead and insert the image link in the contact form. Once you have three approved tutorials/articles, your user account will be upgraded to enable you to upload the images inside your account itself.
4. That’s all folks. If approved, your article will be approved and published. If the above sounds a bit too long, then remember the simple rule. If you write quality unique tutorials and articles with proper screenshots and detailed steps then probably you would not need to worry about all these rules.
If you have any questions, suggestions or tips, then please feel free to contact us.